forums.grahamcoxon.co.uk Forum Index forums.grahamcoxon.co.uk
Happiness in A+E

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How are you?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.grahamcoxon.co.uk Forum Index -> Free For All
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:18 pm    Post subject: How are you? Reply with quote

I was just wondering how are you going these days guys?

From time to time I think about all of you!

xx
skweetis2U

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:47 pm    Post subject: ...well hello there..., Reply with quote

...Hello E - my world is falling apart - kinda crumbling. too many dreams that just are not going to come true. that's just the way it is - We still need to dream & dream big - just can't expect everything to come through without some effort & in some cases major effort....

but - i'm fine - getting by these weird times in northern california - High in the Redwoods

my biggest problem - no lap swimming pool anywhere near.
yeah - it's a disaster actually - cuz it means i'm gonna have to move back up to Seattle.

i've been here over 4 years now - there is an awesome Pool Complex
in a town called ft. bragg, it's an hour and 5-10 minutes to drive one way there - the last 3 years when i was here i struggled to make that drive 2x a week - this time around i've just thrown that whole concept under the bus.

i didn't like having to make the drive - felt like it was just "too much" to ask

and what i really need is lapswimming every other day - just enough 45 mins no more than an hour, every other day. what i need - what i want!

it is so important - the exercise - keep me feeling good, young and healthy. it's amazing what a different feeling you experience when your body is "in shape" healthy and strong.
difference between night and day to me, especially as i'm getting older. to just throw 35-40 years of a fitness program under the bus (as in away) is just plain stoopid & lazy (on my part)

sooooo..., feeling some guilt there.

plus - a few other "dilemmas" as well which can be much better handled if i was a happy/healthy swimmer (again)

how bout you elia ? wassup in your world ?
sheila

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi skweets, you have moved around over the years! I hope you overcome your dilemma, maybe find an alternative exercise until you decide on your next move. As you get older you really appreciate being fit. I have had some health setbacks in the last couple of years and not been able to exercise as I used to and feel so slothful at times, but I'm hoping to gradually get back into some basic exercising soon. Try to keep some dreams alive.....or you are allowed to modify your dreams just don't let it see you fall apart over it. X
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.grahamcoxon.co.uk Forum Index -> Free For All All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: