forums.grahamcoxon.co.uk Forum Index forums.grahamcoxon.co.uk
Happiness in A+E

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Donald 'My-head's-so-far-up-my-ass-I-see-my-tonsils' Trump
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.grahamcoxon.co.uk Forum Index -> Free For All
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Introvert

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:33 pm    Post subject: Donald 'My-head's-so-far-up-my-ass-I-see-my-tonsils' Trump Reply with quote

FUCKER

OMFG

Let's make America great by putting this asshole and all the other troglodytes on a ship bound for deep, deep space.

PRICK

Ona lighter note, how the hell is everyone?

School has me in its grasp. The holidays approach. I have written 5,000+ words of my first young adult book. Just got back from a week in Florida. Learned to make tasty paneer dishes. I let my fucking passport expire. So busy, I forgot it was there. All else is good. A lot of horrid, unnecessary death in the world, and not just at the hands of Muslim extremists.

All that aside, Donald: "GO FUCK YOURSELF!"

He's an absolute cunt of a creature.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked the odds earlier, he's 4/1 to make the next president, and that calmed me down a bit. He's still 5 times more likely to win than your guy Bernie. I could weep.

I had been thinking about buying a bunker. Still, I'm pretty sure common sense will prevail - someone less deranged will be moving into the White House.

Trump wants putting in a straight jacket. He's a godsend to ISIS, imagine how much easier it is to radicalise waiverers when you've someone in the public eye spouting such poison.
Introvert

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm dumbfounded by every word that comes out of his mouth, Fogg. Bernie would make a good, honest president. I'll vote for him absolutely. And, it seems the trend for younger voters leans toward Bernie, as well. Obama surprised the naysayers. I feel that Bernie will, too, no matter what the odds. Hillarity Clitton changed her stance on major issues simply because Bernie was ahead in public opinion. What is wrong with this country? Our leaders, and I use that term in the loosest possible sense, have little moral fiber and even less common sense.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:31 pm    Post subject: ...theDonald...? Reply with quote

...duhhh - he is a bit of a shock -
Fascist fkn BullyBoy -

just like UnFknBelievable

but - there is a large minority of Americans
who love this guy as much as i Love Bernie Sanders
and for the same reason
Bernie speaks for me
Trump speaks for that minority that support him

He may well win the Republican Nomination
but
He will Never Win the General Election

and yes - the good ole USA seems to be totally fkd at the moment !! Absolutely - when "we" elect people like
Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio to the Senate
we Lower the Bar - a Lot -

but don't lose hope
there is a Political Revolution going on right now
and it surrounds Bernie Sanders
it's not a Hurricane yet
maybe just a tropical storm at this point
but -

and look at Seattle -
they are doing some amazing shit up there
Politically i mean - i lived there for 25 years
while i was working on ships
it's a great town - always has been Progressive
right back to the Revolution of 1918-1919
you know - the International Organization of workers
the Wobblies - they had their moment in time....
Fogg

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's happened to the edit button? EDITED TO ADD: Don't worry, I've found it.

People will know forevermore that I can't spell straitjacket.

I think you're right, he's pandering to the xenophobic and the ignorant, this type, but when push comes to shove he won't be voted in.
Gypsy07

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that was quite painful to watch.
sheila

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump gets some news time down here, oz, most of it not very flattering. Still some people on FB rave how he's got his priorities right?? My impression is that he would be in politics solely to benefit him and his business,and to stir up trouble. I certainly hope he doesn't get close to elections.
steve

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing about trump is that he just says it as it is... he's not a professional politician. I give him a lot of credit for that...what you see is what you get ...with no spin. He doesn't care and it's blunt and straight talking. I can see how it doesn't go down too well with your lefty liberal pc brigade. I've been watching the debates and he is entertainment value that's for sure. Doubt he'll get the nomination though. What I want is anyone other than Hillary in the Whit House.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assclown and no mistake. He ain't winning anything.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can say what you like, Steve, but personally, I think that bombing Agrabah is a terrible idea.
Mishmosh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump's dangerous, bigoted views just parallel The Nazi Third Reich's stance on Jews. Acceptable bigotry just went mainstream.

Evil or Very Mad

Introvert wrote:

He's an absolute cunt of a creature.
steve

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gypsy07 wrote:
You can say what you like, Steve, but personally, I think that bombing Agrabah is a terrible idea.

Laughing

I did see that but what I find more worrying than that is that the liberal media chose to ignore the fact that in that same poll, 19 percent of Democratic primary voters also said they would bomb Agrabah. I think that tells you a lot about media coverage and you can't just take everything at face value.

An example of that is the NME coverage - clearly biased report with an agenda.

this is the link

http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/41-of-donald-trump-supporters-in-favour-of-bombing/395984

This is from salon.com

http://www.salon.com/2015/12/18/its_not_about_party_its_about_hunger_for_war_19_percent_of_democrats_also_said_theyd_bomb_fake_country_from_aladdin/

Liberal-leaning polling agency Public Policy Polling (PPP) released a study today that found that 30 percent of Republicans would support bombing Agrabah, the fictional nation from the Disney movie “Aladdin.”

The media went wild with the story. It was reported in countless web sites, newspapers, and blogs.

Yet virtually everyone is missing the larger point.

What was almost completely ignored was the fact that PPP also asked Democratic primary voters if they would bomb Agrabah. 19 percent said they supported it.

Yes, 36 percent of surveyed Democrats said they opposed it, but 19 is still a huge number — and not that far off from the Republican figure of 30 percent. Moreover, when you adjust for the 45 percent of Democrats who did not provide a yes or no answer, it means 35 percent of Democrats who gave a specific answer to PPP supported bombing a fictitious Arabic-sounding country.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ubermensch wrote:
Trump's dangerous, bigoted views just parallel The Nazi Third Reich's stance on Jews. Acceptable bigotry just went mainstream.

Evil or Very Mad

I think that's a bit over the top. He does make statements that that the media will jump on and although I don't agree with some of what he says I find it refreshing that he is not frightened to come out and say it. Very few if any professional politicians would do that. In this day and age you can't say anything for fear of upsetting the pc brigade.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Steve, that does put things into perspective but you can't escape the fact that he's still the biggest idiot amongst a sea of other, perhaps slightly less idiotic, idiots. Still not fit to run a country.

I come across straight-talking, "tell it like it is" ignorant bigots every day, that doesn't mean I want to send them straight to number ten though.
Fogg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That article by the Salon looks like it's being a bit misleading with its statistics?

If these are the facts...

19% of democrats are pro bombing Agrabah
And 30% of Republicans, of which Trump's supporters are 41% in favour.

If that's right then the proportion of Republicans who don't support Trump will be way lower than 30% without his skewing influence.

My interpretation of that is you're twice as likely to be in favour of nuking Aladdin if you support Trump than if you support anyone else.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.grahamcoxon.co.uk Forum Index -> Free For All All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: