forums.grahamcoxon.co.uk Forum Index forums.grahamcoxon.co.uk
Happiness in A+E

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Del...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.grahamcoxon.co.uk Forum Index -> Free For All
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bronwyn

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He really was so hopeful about the future Sad His mother told us last year that he wanted to bring her and his dad down to Monaghan for a visit.
His wit was great, such a unique personality. I recently thought FB had deleted our conversations and had a bit of a panic, luckily they reappeared.

total buggers you lot!!! Laughing
steve

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i still have a lot of my emails /pm's going back over 10 years... some from del.. i could relate to him in a lot of ways, he had great passion, for music and for this place. he would tell me exactly what he thought of me at times... i didn't know you could have so many expletives in one sentence Laughing i knew he was just letting off steam and we would go on the next day like nothing happened because del cared he was real and there was nothing fake about him. i miss him and so does this place.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.grahamcoxon.co.uk Forum Index -> Free For All All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: