forums.grahamcoxon.co.uk Forum Index forums.grahamcoxon.co.uk
Happiness in A+E

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'What's your midlife crisis?'
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.grahamcoxon.co.uk Forum Index -> Free For All
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mishmosh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha...thanks! I'm not remotely bothered and would do it all again. You may as well live for the moment and just enjoy it instead of just standing there half-watching it through a mobile phone.

As for Twitter, the best thing I ever did was delete my account last year. The flame-throwing keyboard warriors, drama queens and narcissists were absolutely exhausting - do they even open their curtains? #omgcantevenbeginbaelol

Wink
Legless Owl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least you're easy to spot on videos. Whenever the audience was shown, I just seemed unable to tear my gaze away from your blonde hair swinging back and forth. Laughing

(like at 3"24 in this vid: https://vimeo.com/130088423 , among many other moments! Razz )

Also, I don't know about midlife crisis but that seventy-something woman I came across the other day certainly had an 'endlife' crisis or whatever you call it. I mean, she was wearing the exact same flowery tunic as me! Shocked

(at least that's what i tried to convince myself rather than thinking i was totally unfashionable at only 33... Rolling Eyes Well, come to think of it, last time i went shopping for clothes in my fav shop, i bumped into my son's best friend's grandma, so i'm starting to doubt Laughing )
Introvert

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: 'What's your midlife crisis?' Reply with quote

Jakob wrote:

Ship ahoy, indeed!

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The boat or Jacob? Wink
Introvert

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mishmosh wrote:
The boat or Jacob? Wink

Yes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forums.grahamcoxon.co.uk Forum Index -> Free For All All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: